Meet & Greet Events
We host “Meet & Greet” events for professionals at different community sites. School, mental health, health and community professionals have the opportunity of meeting with our Association of Professionals members and exchanging business cards and brochures. Look for our next “Meet & Greet” in our Calendar >
The Family Center Association of Professionals lists practitioners, organizations and businesses that support our enrichment programs by advertising in this directory. We hope that this valuable community directory will be a great resource and an excellent means of connecting with a community of caring professionals.
This guide is designed to give you the opportunity to quickly and confidentially connect with local professionals that strive to be the best in their field. We include complete contact information, a practice statement, professional qualifications, personal information and a photo if provided, and often a handy email contact form.
- Mental Health Practitioners
- Specialized Services: for persons with specific conditions that require help with behavioral, occupational, physical therapies, substance use and more.
- Caregiver/Senior Care Services offer help with in-home care or in a care facility.
- Organizations: hospitals, community organizations, libraries and parent’s clubs.
- Faith Community
- Businesses: chambers of commerce, health care insurance specialists, family practice lawyers, pediatric dentists, pediatric optometrists, and more
- Attorneys: local attorneys with an emphasis on the needs of families.
- Dentistry: listings for Dentists that specialize in pediatrics.
Become an Association of Professionals Member
Professionals: to become a member of our directory, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for an informational package.
Be Proud of Your Membership
Members: you can add the following image to your website:
Use this code by clicking in the area below, select all (Ctrl/Cmd-A), then copy (Ctrl/Cmd-C) and paste it into your website code.
The Family Center thanks you and all of our members for helping to build this valuable community resource. If you have a question or suggestion, please email us at email@example.com.
Disclaimer: The Family Center retains the right to accept or reject any Association of Professionals application or member at any time. The Family Center does not endorse or recommend any particular person, business or organization included in our Association of Professionals directory. Information is provided “as is” without warranties of any kind. The Family Center, its affiliates, information providers or content partners shall not be liable for any claims or losses resulting from any errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or other defects in the information contained within the Association of Professionals directory.